Literate Dragon/Neko Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon adventures

4 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Dragon adventures - Page 4 Empty Re: Dragon adventures

Post  Calilea Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:31 pm

Kotona watched him silently. "Even when he lost his mind, Seshi never tacked an innocent. Just his targets. You can rest easy little one." She sat down, her clawed hands resting in the dirt, "Just be ready for a fight..." She sank into the shadows, her emerald eyes glowing slightly.
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:41 pm

((time skip to when I wake up?))

Calclor woke up sometime later, pain still at him. He was aware of new sensations on his back and the base of his spine. He looked around, seeing a long, red scaly tail. It seemed to be quite responsive to his thoughts, moving one way when he wanted to. Another new addition to his body were large, bat-like wings. Once again, they were quite responsive, but seemed to be quite weak too. After a few minutes of regaining his senses, he looked around for Ko. "Ko? Where are you?" he shouted, his voice being croaky and slightly deeper.
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:04 am

There was no immediate answer, a soft hissing and a glimpse of something silver or white in the shadows. The soft SNIKING of claws on dirt and stone could be heard as well as a soft panting. A vulpine or even wolven growl thundered from a long throat. She stepped out into the light, her wings retracting as coal black paws took nearly silent steps. She looked at the mostly red being of Calclor, every fiber taunt and ready to fight or fly. Whatever the case may be.
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:19 am

Calclor turned to the source of the noise. It revealed Ko, who had acquired black paws while he was asleep. "Ko? Are you O.K?" he asked, scared by the growl she had made earlier.
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:14 pm

Kotona was indeed more beast than human. At least in looks. She scraped her claws on the dirt before shuddering violently. "N....no... Not yet..." Her eyes revealed the inner turmoil that was the insanity threatening to overtake her rationality. Soon after the shuddering stopped, and an exhausted Kotona slid to the floor. Her muzzle opened to reveal her own set of sharp fangs as she sighed. "It's nearly done... for both of us..." A single strand of snowy/silver fur blew from it's perch to over her left eye. "I...I dunno how much longer I can resist the call.... it's... it's out there. And it never shuts. UP..." She growled humorlessly.
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:41 pm

If it's nearly happened, then I better be ready he thought to himself,walking over to the scythe. His balance was well-off, with the weight of his tail holding him back and his wings doing the same. Looking down at himself, he was definitely not human anymore. He sighed, realising that he will never be able to go back into human civilization again. Neither the beast's civilization, as he was still partially human. He was an outcast, like Ko. At least I still have my sanity...... he thought, looking on the bright side. If there was one. He settled down, comfortably curling up, tail resting just short of his mouth, and soon drifted off to sleep.
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:51 pm

Dawn came once more, breaking on a creature sleeping outside the cave. Her long ears twitched as did the tip of her tail. A black nose took in the morning scents, messages reaching the sleep-fogged mind. She woke, passing a puddle. The reflection showed a being that was more fox and wolf than dragon. The wings bright and furled. With a silent croon, she looked to the skies, an unseen, unheard Siren out there. Calling her home. Spreading her wings, she took off, the winds causing the Scythe to clatter to the floor along with it's white ribbon fluttering. High above, a yowling howl filled the air. Kotona was heading strait for the Compound she had escaped from only months ago.
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:11 pm

The clatter of Kotona's scythe woke him abruptly. Looking up and around, he saw that Ko was missing. Quickly dashing outside, he saw her flying away, in her wolven form.
"Aw crap!" he said to himself, "How am I supposed to catch up to her now? I don't even know how to fly!" Walking back into the cave, he passed a puddle, which showed his reflection. He was now fully a dragon, his scales gleaming in the sunlight. Quickly admiring himself, he got to the task at hand. Luckily for him, he had some dried meat in his bag, which he almost ate, if he didn't hold himself back. Picking up the scythe and heading out side, he tried to get in the air. After a few attempts, he was able to hover, but that wasn't enough. Something in his mind kicked in then, unlocking his draconic side. He roared, and with a mighty leap, was in the air, and flying towards the winged wolf.
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:16 am

Kotona rolled in the air, snarling as she did so. Ahead of her was just barely edged into view. A large compound, nestled into the mountains. She let loose a devastating roar, proving her feral nature. As a unit, twelve griffins rose from the tree tops, three peeled off to corner Calclor. Believing to be able to take on a dragon. Kotona hissed, a silent rage fueling her desire for revenge and to be free.
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:09 am

Quickly snapping out of his draconic trance, he saw he was high above the air, holding the scythe.
Nearly falling out of the air in shock, he managed to steady himself and actually fly. It now came to him naturally. It was amazing. Only while it lasted though, as 3 griffin like creatures decided to come attack him.
"Aw, what? Common, no fair!"
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:04 am

Kotona dove, trying to out fly her trained pursuers. She was grazed by their claws before spreading her wings to their maximum span. As one, the Griffons brought out lengths of rope, each flying circles about the feral being. She plummeted to the ground, landing heavily with limbs and tail thrashing.

The three focused on Calclor actually laughed. A female spoke up, "You're not one of those Chosen by the Sanctum..... You are young. Buuuut... I am sure Garnet will find a place for you..." She extended her claws, her misty eyes focused on him. "Hawkhit, Sureshot. Delta formation. This dragon is not escaping. The rest of the squad have brought down the last Feral. Should have known when the other hybrid's body was found that she'd be along soon enough."
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:30 pm

Looking down at the ground, they had indeed captured Ko. She may be feral.... but it was still her.
A small rage grew inside of him, and if it got any larger, he would not hold his claws back.
"Look, sorry, not able to play your game right now. Maybe later?" he said, smart-alecky like.
And with that, he flew down, towards Ko.
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:43 am

The Griffin laughed. "Kid... you must be new to your form. We're not playing. Dragons here are quite valued... and not just for the sum of their parts..." She launched forward, her claws lashing at the tender underwing area. She bared her long fangs, focused on bringing him down.

Kotona thrashed, her long tail smacking the ground with dust displacing thumps. She managed to stand and with a vulpine yowl, she snapped at a rope aiming for her muzzle. The Griffin's worked quickly, before laughing. Kotona fell, bound by steel cored ropes and a shot administered to ease off her feral fury. Her emerald eyes began closing, the ropes becoming slack. With a soft rumble, Kotona's paralysis was complete.
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:07 pm

Quickly turning his head to glance behind him, the griffons were following him. They were trying to take him down, to capture him... like Ko. But he had nothing to do with this Compound! He wasn't feral.... But anymore interference might..... He had to get this scythe back to Ko, and chase of these griffons at the same time. Fear, anger, determination and doubt all mixed to create a rising fire in his chest.

The griffin was getting so close to ripping his wing membrane apart... which would surely send him spiralling down. If he wanted avoid that fate, he would have to think of something. And fast.
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:22 am

The griffin laughed. She dug her claws in deeper, giving out a shrill screeching call as the others started to drag Kotona into the compound. Her high roars were silenced by the slamming of metal. The female chuckled, "I could let you go..." She released her claws, "But... only because that Chimera there is more important.... flee little dragon. You know not the dangers of this place..."

She turned and on a wing, flipped into a low jet-stream before hovering over the Compound. Her warning echoed. She herself knew the horrors within those walls.
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:57 pm

Quickly steadying himself, he looked over his shoulder to inspect the damage. There were some small holes, but they seemed to be quickly be healing. Looking over to the griffin, who had flown over to the top of the Compound. Why was Ko more important? Shaking his head of the thought, he kept thinking. From what he knew, Ko had escaped this place, and then turned into this thing she was now. Seshi had been turned into a dragon-wolf cross. If this griffin was working for the Compound, that could only mean....

"Look, I don't know you, or anything about this Compound, but I do know one thing. You used to be human." he said, slowly flying over to the griffin.
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:00 am

The Griffin actually paused for a wing beat, hanging in the air before laughing. "I WAS human. I was a Volunteer when this place first started. I love my new form, and my new strength. I'd rather be this, than be that crippled little girl I was years ago. I'm free now, and stronger for it. This place, is a place of second chances for those that need it, and a place of horrors for those that fear it and flee." She turned and dove into the building, pausing before it closed. "Do yourself a favor dragon. Find a mate, and have some eggs. Before I call the squad to finish what I was tempted to start."
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:24 am

Where will I find a mate?, he thought, I'm still slightly human, no dragon will accept me....
"I have nowhere to go. My friend is now locked up in there, because of you and your squad. If you are free, then why do you not fly away? It is sad.... to think you are free. Before I go.... or you capture me, please, look at this." He held up the scythe, flying over to the griffin, making the gem's light glint in her eyes.
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:38 am

The Griffin's eyes hardened. "Nice try. I am in full control of my mind. Unlike those others. Part of my bargain with them." She let the ceiling close, landing on the cool linoleum floor. "The fool... soon he will understand... Sadly, he doesn't understand us..." She looked to the other griffins in the stable area. Straw messily arranged in a homely fashion. "We are not just chosen because of who we are... but with our dreams to restore the legends. Chimeras included."

Kotona sat in a barred cell. Her tail lashing much like an angry cat's. She hissed, but again, she felt alone.
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:49 am

"Why.... Why will nothing work!"
He promised Ko that he will stop this from happening. Now it looks like that will never happen. That rage inside of him grew considerably, causing him to spit out a small amount of sparks. He no longer cared for himself. Ko was top priority.

With a enraged roar, he flew towards the building, releasing a large amount of flames, and ramming his body against the walls.
He knew he may die, or get captured. But as long as Ko escaped...... He would be fine.
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:24 am

The Griffin rolled her eyes hearing the thuds. She nodded, "Open it..." Ready to fly and bring this crazy dragon down. He was going to get himself killed for a chimera... well... she DID warn him.
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:36 am

Smashing his body again and again agaisnt the building.... at this point in time he couldn't feel pain... all he cared about was Ko. He swore he could feel a mixture of temperatures in his chest now. Like fire and ice were mixing together.
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:50 am

The Griffin shot up, clasping her claws around his neck, yanking him to the ground, pinning him tightly. "You moron!" She breathed into his ears, "I told you to LEAVE.. you friend is FINE. The Chimera will be trained in her new form before being Presented to the Leader of this place... but if you insist on being a fool then I will show you what we do here. And I will let you meet your friend in close quarters..."
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:02 am

He was abruptly pinned, by the same griffin as before. Growling, he held a fireball in his mouth, before speaking.
"I know I should've left. You may capture me.... just let Ko go.... Let her go, she has a life. I don't care about me. Just let her go....." he choked up, also forcing up a tear.
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:09 am

The Griffin snorted, "Follow. Any attempt to resist will result in termination. Hurt my kids and it'll be worse." She let him up carefully, "And swallow the fireball, before I turn it against you."
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next