Literate Dragon/Neko Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon adventures

4 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Dragon adventures - Page 2 Empty Re: Dragon adventures

Post  Calilea Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:20 pm

((Case and point- Magic can be in all area. Where there is magic, Science stands to it.besides... just because I LIKE Medieval times doesn't mean I don't enjoy mixing things up a little... -snickers- Just play along with the story and have fun. I promise you'll enjoy my twists.... most people do after all.))

Kotona shifted as the sun began shining brightly at the edge of their cave. Sleep seemed to fade for her now as she yawned and stretched. Her blade, still covered in Seshi's blood remained where she left it. She looked over and spotted the still form. His tawny fur rippling in the gentle winds. She fought back tears before spotting the boy. She sighed. It was going to be a loooong journey.
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:34 pm

"Good morning.... Ko. I hope you had a good sleep" Calclor said to the lady. He looked at Sensi.
"I understand you would be upset. Either though I have never really had a friend. But I am here for you."
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:39 pm

Kotona gave a sad chuckle before picking up the bloody blade and with a flick of her wrist, cleared it of blood. "You spoke with him." She didn't sound upset, or furious that her orders were disobeyed. "Only Seshi called me by that nickname Calclor. But...seeing as we are traveling together. I see it would be easier than my full name." She shouldered her pack, hiding her pain once more, "Grab your gear. We move yesterday."
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:51 pm

(Don't you mean today?)

Calclor nodded, gathering the items he had brought with him while travelling up here. He was not sure of where they would be going, or what would happen. But he knew by heading up here, he might just learn about his past.
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:55 pm

((Chuckles- It's an old saying I heard when I was a child. Meaning instantly. If not sooner.))

Kotona was already on the road. Her dark hair was drawn up in a loose braid, a single strand of red broke the colors as it passed over her silver eyes. She wanted to reach another location, far from the Facility before sundown. Every step made her stomach turn knots. She only hoped... that if she went feral, that the kid would be able to run long enough.
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:06 pm

It felt good to be travelling again. After all, it was his life. Or that part he could remember. But Ko seemed to be in pain. He remembered Seshi's words. "Look, Ko, I'm here for you. Seshi.... asked me to protect you. You can tell me if anythings wrong.
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:17 pm

Kotona paused for a moment, shifting the bundle on her back, "Kid...I fought a feral beast that was my best friend and took his life. I hurt worse than you can imagine...." She had them pause under the shade of a great oak tree with bark as white as snow. "Rest here... and drink up... I need to look at something."

She took out a set of mirrors, and went to the other side of the tree; pulling back the collar of her shirt, she looked at the wound she had hidden. It was already healing, with a small, almost unseen marking there. A pawprint. She hissed as she rolled her shoulder, stifling a growl. So it would strike her.... the question was... when?
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:30 pm

Calclor guessed that he would never feel pain like that. Emotionally and physically. Once again he did what he was told, until curiousity overcame him and he looked behind the tree asking: "So.... What are you doing?" trying to get a glimpse at whatever she was looking at.
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:35 pm

Kotona nearly dropped the mirror she held in her hand. She cleared her throat before sighing, "Making sure none of my wounds were infected...." An easy enough lie was one that was partially true. She pulled up her jacket and shifted to make the clothing fit properly again. "If I get sick, we slow down. That happens... and we are both as good as dead. Now... we've rested enough... let's go."

She pushed him onward, it would be nightfall before they spotted a house they could rest in. And even seeing it sent chills down Kotona's spine.
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:53 pm

"Yeah, we don't want that" he said, his curiousity still not satisfied. At every possible chance he tried to glimpse at anything that seemed unusual, but she either had it covered up or there was nothing. He tried to entertain himself by jumping up on any trees, walls or anything climb-able. Occasionally glancing at Ko, who was trudging along, and seemed to wince at every step. ~I really wish I knew what was up with her, then maybe I could help~
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:11 am

Kotona paused as the sun began to set. She reached for the scythe on her back and with a simple spin, it rested in her left hand. More pain spasmed from her back as she shook slightly. She hissed against it, hearing a gentle voice creak out into the still setting evening. "Dearies... please come in." She looked up, tightening her grip on her weapon before spotting an elder woman. Her hair was a dull grey as she sat in a chair on the porch of a lavish house. "Night's not safe around these parts."

Her voice disarmed Kotona as she lowered her blade. "Calclor. Stop messing around and get over here kid." She looked at this woman, gentle sea-blue eyes faded with age glanced back. "Come now, I have food ready for any weary traveler. Please come in..."

Kotona sighed, her stomach ready to rage at her. "I guess a bed for one night isn't too bad. We'll leave first thing in the mornin'." She pulled out a small handful of gold which the woman refused, claiming that as a widow, she liked the company. That sent Kotona on edge but she brushed it off quickly. Night was falling.
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:45 am

Calclor smiled: a free bed for the night! He hasn't really had the luxury of a good bed before, just a mattress and a blanket. He entered the house without delay, looking around at it. It was small, but quite warm and well lit.
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:38 pm

Kotona was instantly in the house, the howling winds and driving cold reminded her why she often sought shelter in caves or even in tree hollows. She heard the door shut instantly behind her and saw the woman bolting it shut. A nessicary precaution she noted. There were plenty of dangers in this territory... again the pain flared at the base of her left shoulder blade and she fought back a hiss. A kind voice broke her from her thoughts. "Into the bath with you now deary, I'll leave you a robe and some slippers. You seem to be about my son's size before he was killed in battle. A slim boy that... go on, off with those and into the bath, the onsen is just to your left."

Kotona moved with ease, concealing her pain. "And for your scratches, I'll be in there to add some oils to assist in healing..." Again alarm bells pinged by Kotona could not dare deny her... she chose to ignore the warnings. She walked into a small room, slipping into her outfit. It left the marking, now bold against her fair skin, in plain sight. But she seemed drawn in by the soothing scents of the bath and the warmth that beckoned.
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:53 pm

Calclor was busy flipping a coin on his bed. Just to entertain him. He got very bored very quickly. Without some form of entertainment, or piece of curiousity filled, he would become very unmotivated. The winds outside were making quite the racket, which got to him faster than he expected. He closed it without delay. He walked into the hallway, where soothing scents and warmth greeted him. That followed 2 spasms of pain in his hands, which made him cringe. It eventually wore off, but he was frightened by this. ~Maybe I should talk to Ko about this~
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:09 am

Kotona left the bath, her scratches all tingling pleasantly as she dried off. She pulled on the shirt, tank top or not, it fit. She scowled at the grey though. Not her best color. She was aware of a spiraling pain where the marking was, it nearly made her cry out in agony but she forced herself to grit her teeth and bear it. As quickly as it came, it stopped. She panted softly, quickly finished getting dressed and left the onsen. Only to walk strait into the kid. Calclor. "Oh..ummm.... hi. Bath's free." Her Marking on her shoulder was now plainly visible, and fully healed, but with her back to the wall, Calclor had no hope of see it unless she passed him.
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:26 am

Calclor was confused. Usually Ko was to be scared of, not being scared. Because she had a look of shock on her face.
"Uh.... thanks" he said, slightly confused at her rection, "Um.... I just had a random spasm of pain in my hands. Do you know anything about this?" he asked quickly, "Now to less important matters, it seems you're hiding something. I'm going to see it sooner or later, better to show me now" he said wiht a smile.
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:13 am

Kotona chuckled, "I'm not hiding anything. You just startled me." She pushed by him gently, "And pain in your hands, you probably slammed them in a door or pinched a nerve. Don't think too hard on it little one. Pain spasms up here aren't that uncommon." Her flashed a light emerald for a microsecond. She looked over her shoulder, "Have a good bath then rest, we travel at dawn."
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:58 pm

Calclor was still suspicious. She clearly was hiding something, if her back was up agaisnt the wall like that. And the pain in his hands was no normal pain. But.... he swore that her eyes flashed.... what was it.... green? And there was an odd marking on her shoulder..... ~Ask her later~ said one voice, ~No! Ask her now~ said another. Always liking to satsif curiousity, he asked, "What is that marking on your shoulder?" he pointed out.
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:33 am

Kotona paused, her hand on a door. "A reminder of a baaad memory kid. Nothing more. It'll fade in time." She looked over her shoulder, her eyes once again that cold silver. "Now... bathe and rest. I'll look at your hands in the morning before we move out." There was a dangerous edge to her tone, one that said Calclor was stepping into taboo territory. It was also a warning, "Ease off before you get burned..."
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:44 pm

He did what he was told, but not from obedience, but from annoyance. Seeing he wasn't going to get anywhere, he took his bath. Throughout the bath, he kept muttering to himself with an anger he never knew he had. It was.... strange. He seemed to have a fight with himself, trying to decide if he were to spy on Ko. It was like his shoulder angels were tearing at him. Finally he came to a choice both sides of him were happy with. He wouldn't spy, but he would look for things suspicious.
Getting out of the bath, feeling quite revitalised, he got dressed and walked back to his room.
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:20 pm

Kotona left her door cracked, panting softly, her shoulders burned as if a white-hot brand rested on her skin. She felt her muscles seizing up and roping slightly. It was nearly unbearable. She wanted to curl into a ball and will the pain away when it left her abruptly. She panted, her hands gripping the sheets tightly, on her back were two large bruises in the shadow of wings. As well, her eyes gained a slitted feature, not that she herself could see this.
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:01 pm

While passing Ko's room, he heard panting. Painful panting. She WAS hiding something. She was hiding her pain. Like what Sensi had said. Calclor wouldn't stand for this. He.... he had to do something. He couldn't just stand here while she was in pain. "Ko!" He suddenly turned the handle, entering the room. "You have to tell me what is wrong with you!" He stood there, staring into slitted eyes. But he didn't back away. He stood his ground, because he somehow knew that if he was threatened, he was going to fight.
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:48 am

Kotona reacted without hesitation, hey eyes snapping with anger. Smouldering from the fight with Seshi only a night ago. "What's wrong with me?" She looked down, carefully rubbing the tips of her fingers. "I don't know myself. My fears... are I become like Seshi. My hopes..are that this is as far as it goes." She sighed, looking strait at him. "Now you know... why I was hiding in that cave. I am a refuge, an escaped experiment. The last of a group to retain their humanity..." She spoke softly, "And the last to hope she would never be cursed..."
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:37 pm

~Finally, now I know what is wrong with her~ he thought, his face changing expression.
"Ko, you should've told me this before. I.... could've tried to help. Look, tell me about these people who captured you. But in the morning. We are probably all tired" he quickly said, not trying to look at her. He walked off, heading to his room and getting ready to sleep.

His sleep was restless. His fingers kept aching and having spasms of pain all night, and when he did go to sleep, he was unaware of the dull claws that were sliding out.
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:00 am

Kotona curled under her own blankets, sighing s she did so.Her mind was bombarded with memories she sought to forget, pain from her capture. She couldn't see faces, they blurred together. Agonizing pain in her jaws as they were held, better than chancing getting bitten one of them had said. That pain translated to the razor fangs replacing the weaker human teeth as she twitched. She felt freedom as she escaped one night, falling off a cliff. The water sheltered her, but it also fought her. She flinched silently, her own muscle mass increasing slightly. After the pain faded, she fell into a deeper, contended rest. Dawn would wake her.
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next