Literate Dragon/Neko Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon adventures

4 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Dragon adventures - Page 6 Empty Re: Dragon adventures

Post  Rose Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:57 am

Seer sat up slowly rubbing his head. "ugh, who put that there..." He turned towards the voice and sniffed ah the female hybrid from before. "Can't you tell what I am by my scent? Or are you just a hatchling? As for who I am i have no obligation to tell you, besides isn't it common courtesy to say who you are before asking anothers name?" He stood and stretched his wings out to the full length and using a powerful thrust to take to the air only to crash into the bars.

((Poor Seer, he's gotta have one massive headache ><))

Last edited by Rose on Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correction ^^;)
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:05 pm

Hearing a large metallic bang behind him, Calclor turned around and saw a draconic like creature near Ko's cage. From what he saw, it was another hybrid, but it didn't matter to him. All that mattered was Ko. Continuing the walk to the Dragon Quarters or what-ever, preparing himself for what was in there.
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:21 am

Cursing under his breath he turned to Ko. "Would you mind helping me to find that hole i must have made? I can't See my way out." He flexed his left wing feeling the weight of the metal, a few parts would most likely need replacing after this, but he wanted to get as far from that scent as possible. He lifted his head and tried to smell his way out, but couldn't make tell the difference from spot he had crashed though from the others
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6