Literate Dragon/Neko Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon adventures

4 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Dragon adventures Empty Dragon adventures

Post  Calclor Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:47 pm

I was thinking I might make a new roleplay thread, and I'm starting it! *feels special*

Well anyway, I think I should start....

Character used: Calclor (well, of course, btw this'll be my main character for all roleplays)
(oh, do you use first person for roleplaying?)
(edited so it's not first person)

Calclor trekked some more up the hillside. He was desperate to find the one thing he loves: dragons. For some reason, he have an un-natural obession with them. Most people think of them as savage bloodthristy monsters, while he thinks that they are God's gift, magical beings, capable of the impossible. Besides, he has nothing better to do. His origins and past memories before the age of 10 are gone. He has no parents, but he has managed to live. Calclor saw the top of the hill, and the cave. He got more exicted as he reached the place spoken about in rumuors and started to run.
The cave was right there. Calclor hesistantly took a step, questions racing in my mind what to ask these wonderful beings....

Last edited by Calclor on Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Dragon adventures Empty Re: Dragon adventures

Post  Calclor Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:18 am

"Hello?" he called. It was quite dark in the cave, making it hard to see. Calclor was hoping that the rumours were true, or he would've come all this way for nothing.

Last edited by Calclor on Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonny Guire Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:22 am

((Well, usually you don't roleplay in first person, just so it's more story-like, I suppose. Razz))
Sonny Guire
Sonny Guire

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:45 am

A soft sigh came from deep in the darkness. "Kid... you're a long way from home." Sparks snarled at the darkness as a warm fire blazed into life. "C'mon then... before it starts raining. Pain shadowed her eyes as she came into view. A young woman covered in light cuts and bruises. "I will not repeat myself."
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:00 am

"Oh, hello" he said in surprise. "I came hear because of rumours that a..." he wondered whether to tell this lady about why he was here. He decided to anyway, "...a dragon was here. I came looking for it. Sorry for disturbing you. But wow, if I did find a dragon..."
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:55 am

The girl winced again, sounds of shifting audible in the bare light. "Kid.. if you found a dragon, I'd be a free woman. You're not the only one hunting them. And I know from lookin' at you that your intentions are pure." She leaned against the cool stone. "Ahh to be so niave and so full of hope. Kid. Come away from the entrance. You'll get drenched if the wind blows wrong." Her silvered eyes never left him, nor did they lose their guarded glance. With any luck... it'l ease off the humidity and there will be a clear sky tonight." Then WE..." She stressed the word gently, "Can be on our way."
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:05 pm

"HUNT?!" Calclor gasped in shock, "Why would I want to do that? Dragon's are natures gift! Capable of the impossible! Why would anybody... hunt them?" He shuddered at the thought.
"Yes, I think I should come inside. It is getting pretty cold." He stepped inside, and sat down by the fire.
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:11 pm

The female chuckled, "Same reason humans do the unthinkable. Dragons are beings of legend to hunt one and bring it down.... makes one the SLAYER of a legend... not to mention the sheer amount of treasure one can get from both horde and corpse." She shared a shudder, throwing another bit of wood on the flame. "Name's Kotona by the way. Yours?"
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:25 pm

"My name's Calclor. Yes, quite the awkward name, but I find it pretty cool." He smiled, thinking that he made a friend already. Which was pretty cool, as he never really had a friend before. Or not that he was aware of.
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:33 pm

Kotona shifted, letting the fire crackle. "It's..unique. But that is what makes us who we are. Don't let others tell you otherwise." Her voice was low, almost like the soft whisper of the winds in a field of chimes. There was a soft ringing, almost too quiet to be heard. Kotona started, reaching for a pole with lightning speed. "Stay put." She moved swiftly, light glinting off a blade, a scythe. She moved with purpose, this spy would not escape unscathed. Or possible...at all.
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:44 pm

Kotana told him to stay put, but he didn't know why. But suddenly, she was gone. Looking mildly surprised, he stayed where he was. That pole she reached for seemed to be more dangerous than it looked.
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:55 pm

Sounds of a fearful battle echoed into the cavern. Hisses of pain, yowls of anger and a deep throated curse punctuated the moments. It seemed like hours, but in reality the battle lasted fifteen short minutes before twin yelps were heard. Steps echoed along with two sets of shallow breathing. The steady dripping of blood to the cavern floor was a signal that the battle was over. Kotona's voice growled out darkly, "In my pack near the fire, get the rope. Touch nothing else little one."

She and the other were covered in crimson ether. The pole, now seen as a fully lethal scythe, leaned neatly across her back. She panted, "Now would be lovely.... Calclor...."
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:01 pm

Now fully aware why he had to stay put, he obeyed. He quickly grabbed the rope, rushed over to Kotana who now was weilding a full scythe. The body of a beast lay on the ground, very bloody.
"Wh.....what is that?" he asked with a scared voice, quickly handing the rope to her and wanting to get away as soon as possible.
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:16 pm

Kotona said nothing for a moment, as if contemplating the truth. "My best friend.... or he was..." She tied the deadly claws together as well as a loose muzzle. She looked outside as thunder roared and lightning flashed. "That'll kill our scent for the night, but..." She paused. Looking away, she unconsciously rubbed her shoulder, revealing a red welt among the cuts and slashes. "Get some rest. I'll take first watch."
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:30 pm

Very confused, and regretting the choice to come up here in the first place, he went back in the cave and sat down, looking at Korana's wounds. ~Life must be rough up here....~ he thought to himself.
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:34 pm

Kotona stroked the fur as her eyes glared into the past. "Seshi... we were taken together... along with others. What they did to us all... will IT affect me as well?" She listened to the storm rage, "Will I be a monster as well?" Fear pinged in her tone as the beast gave a soft, weak chuckle. Shaking her head, she purged the fear from her as best she could. It was too dangerous to reek of the emotion. "I will avenge you. You.. and all of us that were stolen..."
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:46 pm

(time skip to when I have to guard allowed?)

Calclor woke up a bit later, with Kotana tapping him on the shoulder. She gestured to the spot where she was looking before, and he perceived that it was his turn to take watch.
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:51 pm

((Yes. But controlling another's charactors' is god-modding and not allowed. A fair warning. Next time, just ask and I'll move it forward? Cool?))

Kotona settled near the back of the cave, her back against the cooler part of the stone. "Don't untie him. He'll be gone by morning. Without our help."
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:04 pm

(sorry, won't do it again)
He nodded, mildly.... scared by her warning. What did she mean by "gone by the morning"? Before he went on guard, he asked: "Is that.... that.... thing still alive?"
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:08 pm

Kotona spoke, her voice tinted by sleep. "HE" She growled in sleep-stained aggrivation, "is.... but not for long. Seshi... my best friend... not even he could last against my blade.." Sadness entered the tone as she turned her back to the fire. "Wake me at dawn. And leave Seshi alone. He's wanting to spend his last hours with his friends... and I'm the last one..." The unspoken word was a mystery, but Kotona knew, that just like Seshi, and like the dozen others taken, she could have that fate as well.

((Good. You're a fast learner kid. It's a pleasure RP-ing with you.))
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:23 pm

~Wow.... Kotana must have such a mysterious past...~ he thought as he walked to the entrance of a cave. Seshi, on closer inspection, was a dragon. He did what he was told, like a young child, not wanting to be punished. He stayed far away from Seshi for a time, until boredom settled in, and he shuffled closer to the dragon. The dragon's fur, which seemed awkward to him, for a dragon, was matted with blood and deep cuts in his skin. Hesitating at first, he gently stroked the dragon.
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:28 pm

Seshi seemed to softly purr before a rumbling voice rasped out. "Ko'd skin ya if she found out you disobeyed her and came near." He shifted, wincing as his body weakly protested. He didn't have much time left, but he'd be free at least. His mind if not his body. He looked over, "She's in so much pain and she hides it.." He pointed his snout out toward the night-blackened entrance. "Don't let her sharp temper fool you, she's a clever girl... and a protective one." His voice began sounding slightly faint, weak. He was ground-based. No wings, just four paws and a set of fangs. And he would not die without at least explaining some of his friend's...and his. Past. "Listen to me fledgling.... Protect her. Not just yourself.... the two of you... are more special than any aurora...."

Kotona missed the exchange, her mind replaying the horror of her time in the labs. When she was separated like everyone was.
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:46 pm

Calclor listened intently to Seshi to what he said. After he had spoken, he had many questions.
"How are both of we special? And why did you call me fledgling? I'm human. And why did Kotana attack you?"
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:52 pm

Seshi chuckled, "Don't deny an old man his pleasures little one." He looked out, his pale red eyes focused on nothing. "And in order, "I will not answer your first question... you'll learn that one soon enough, second. Ko attacked me because I was a threat. A beast... obeidint to the Labs and nothing more. Sent to bring her...and any others found sutible back to the compound for further analysis." He gave a deep hacking cough as blood splattered on the ground near his paws. "As I said... human.. you're special. Something attracts you to the realm of the Great Legends. To seek out the dragons and knowledge, not to harm them. You... " He leaned down, his eyes closing as his voice grew softer. "You..and Ko... both... both of you..will learn the love of the winds... and the carress of the sun..." He coughed, softer, weaker. "Watch her... and protect her... little... Calclor..."
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:07 pm

(Is the Lab a hi-tech place? Because I thought this as slightly medieval)

As the dragon passed away, dawn broke. The sun was a beautiful site, but not for him today. Calclor had too much on his mind. ~Me and Ko.... are.... special? The Great Legends.... What are they? Arggh, too much. Just go wake up Ko, and see what happens~
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next