Literate Dragon/Neko Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon adventures

4 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Dragon adventures - Page 5 Empty Re: Dragon adventures

Post  Calclor Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:20 am

Swallowing the fireball, he got up and followed the griffin. Holding the scythe, spinning it in his hand, he wondered.... what kind of torture would happen to him?
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:25 am

The Griffin paused, "I'm Serena by the way. Artemis will be here to assist me soon. Who knows.. maybe you'll find someone special and forget your mission..." She chuckled softly, lightly, walking on all four paws with ease. "Down the first corridor is our Nursery. My own kits are resting in the last room..."
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:31 am

Nodding, without much emotion, he sat down.
"Before you lock me up... Please let me see Ko. And please.... Let her go."
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:37 am

The Griffin actually chuckled before giving a smile, "That chimera would get herself killed in the first city she flew into. We're going to at least let her realize that even ferals need to avoid certain areas. Ko was it? Well... if your good and listen to my mate... I'll let you see her."

She heard the gentle wind under feathers and gave a sigh, and here he comes now.
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:43 am

Looking down the corridor, he saw another griffin. He continued to sit there, waiting for something to happen. And for him to see Ko.
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:45 am

A griffin came into the light, his fur a gentle teal that matched his eyes. He chuckled, "So you're the little miscreant causing the ruckus.... no wonder M'lady was rather peeved. A dragon trying to save a Chimera.... rather odd do you not agree kid?"

Serena laughed as well, listening to the newborns in the corridor, "He want's to see his friend..."
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:52 am

"And if possible, set her free. You may take me in, but set her free."
He stood up, gently bowing.
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:02 pm

Artemis shook his head, the second is not going to happen little dude. You see... Kotona... Yes I know her name. Kotona is one of the top teirs that ran off. It took us MONTHS to find her, she is the only stable Chimera apart from Seshi... who fell by his adopted sister's hands. You tihnk we want to force her back to that depression so soon?"
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:26 pm

He sat there, quitely. Shuddering violently, he lied down.
"Ko said.... that this place is awful.I do not see why.... you have to capture people and turn them into other creatures."
Collapsing in a sob, crying his eyes out, more rage growing inside of him. The familiar flame rose to his mouth, it's glow illuminating the ground in front of him.
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:44 am

Artemis sighed, "It is true that sometimes the others are unwilling. And that this place is a bit darker that even I like to admit. But without us... there would be no others wandering this land. No dragons, no Sea Serpents, nay.. it would become a land without magic. Those that were taken match what is needed for the species to survive, though.. Kotona is one of the first of her own kind."

Serena drew her claws back against the stone, looking at her teal mate. "That's enough. Take him to see his friend.... maybe then he'll understand."
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:15 am

Once again swallowing the flame in his mouth, he stood up, quickly wiping away tears, eager to see her. He still had the scythe, meaning he might be able to free her mind, but..... She won't really be happy when she wakes up.
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:39 am

Kotona was resting in a smaller enclosure, soft dirt was not yet compacted by her pacing. There was even a smallish lake for her to drink out of. She sighed, above her were bars but she could smell the winds. She stretched, her wings reaching their full span before returning to her sides. It was so boring here.
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:55 am

"Yes. Please take me."
Ko will be freed, one ay or another.
And eventually, so will him.
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:00 am

Artemis paused near a locker. "Weapons and dazzlers remain here. Nothing shiny or to the point distracting beyond this point. The humans are clear about this."

Serena nodded, "Last time something was brought in and caught the light, it set off a frenzy. Four dragons were killed. And several other beings as well."
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:06 am

Cursing under his breath, it seems that luck was his enemy in this point in time.
Hesistantly placing the scythe in the locker, he continued to follow Artemis.

And he had got his hopes up.
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:12 am

Artemis sensed the downhearted emotions and continued walking. "She's resting in our Quarantine Field. Just over there on the Heated Hill. She seems to have finally calmed down with the muzzle and bindings off. Good thing too, she's a proud one and we almost lost her."

Serena nodded, showing the bandaged shoulder that she had not been keen to show off, "She's got a mean set of claws that one."
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:18 am

Walking over to what the griffons called the Heated Hill, he looked around for any signs of the new chimera. Eventually he found her, she had indeed settled down. Sitting down on the loose dirt, he waited, for her to notice him.
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:23 am

Kotona raised her head, looking over to the red dragon. Her eyes narrowed for a moment before sighing. "You know...." She began, "There is a reason I wanted to wait till the Eclipse little one."

Serena and Artemis started laughing from where they sat. "Awareness shots. brings them out of Feral State much quicker."
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:28 am

"Huh?!" he said with a shock.
"Ko, I thought you were feral?"
But after hearing what the griiffons said, the question was irrelevant.
"Look, I'm really sorry I couldn't stop you. You were too far ahead and they made things problematic." he said, while gesturing vaguely towards the griffons.
"Why do you need the eclipse too?"
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:08 am

Kotona shrugged, "To try and revert. And to get my mind where it belonged. The Elicpse is one of my favorite things in the world... combined with my Scythe...well..y'know.. it's hard to explain."

Artemis actually laughed harder, "You've seen her dragon. Time to go get outfitted and tested."
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:10 am

"Fine, fine." Quickly getting closer to Ko's ear, he quickly whispered, "We'll find a way out, I'm sure of it."
And with that, he left, following Artemis to God know where.
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:22 am

Artemis sighed catching his breath quickly. "The Dragon Quarters are not far from this area. And you need to be tested to find out your blood line, genealogy and Courier capabilities..." He continued to walk, "Kotona will be released from her quarantine in three weeks time if she's not sick. Then her own acclimation can begin."
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:32 am

He nodded, not really knowing what they mean or actually really caring at this point. Still thinking about Ko, he was still really sorry for leting her get captured.
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:12 am

Seer looked up into the sky and scented the air before continueing on his way to follow the trail of some griffins and dragons. He wanted to know what they were doing in his territory, it was his and his alone. He sang as he slithered along the path. "And when your need is greatest, just call upon my name. And I will come, and you shall have the best of sport and game." He flexed his wings out, the metal of his left creaking a bit before launching into the air and circling the building. He got to a certain part and smelled a large group of humans and something that reminded him of the old laboratory. He cursed under his breath and turned to fly away but ended up crashing into one of the cages, hitting it hard enough that he bent a couple and took one in with him. He laid there dazed his wing twitching.
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:33 am

Kotona jumped up with a snort. Her eyes falling upon this... dragon? Thing before seeing the reinforced bar in his claws. Giving another noise of contempt, she shook her head. "And just who..or WHAT are you?" Her vulpine ears twitched in curiosity.
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next