Literate Dragon/Neko Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gielinor Adventures

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Gielinor Adventures  Empty Gielinor Adventures

Post  Calclor Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:43 am

This RP is set in the land of Gielinor, or Runescape. To RP you must have a Runescape account and character. For me, that would be Calclor (how original am I) and for Rose it is RoseDuskWolf.

Calclor was leaming agaisnt the castles walls in the small swamp town of Lumbridge, watching the steady stream of people bustling out of the castle. Eager adventurers were there, ready to start slaying the oppresing force of goblins with their bronze daggers. He chuckled, remembering back to the day when he had to help the young Sir Vant save Lumbridge from the 3-headed dragon. But now, he was known through-out Gielinor. He was a master at the art of Woodcutting, and had even impressed Wilfred, the lumberjack master. His head was filled with many knowledges.
Knowledges that were to be carried on into another young adventurer....
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Gielinor Adventures  Empty Re: Gielinor Adventures

Post  Rose Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:52 am

(im gonna use Dusk as a nickname ^^)

Dusk walked into the town carrying a few furs from a recent hunt. Xenia had asked her to gather a few for her, what she did with them she wasn't too sure. she paused when she saw the man leaning against the castle wall but made her way to the graveyard. Not often one of the masters are just standing around here. Having to doge out of the way of some adventurer she accidentally bumped into him. She jumped back real quick mumbling a quick sorry before running to Xenia, she didn't really do good with strangers.
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:28 am

Watching the small commotion between one of the adventurers and the young lady, he smiled. Just by looking at this lady, he had already taken a liking to her. He should follow her, but after he gets into some more impressioning gear.

Arriving at the bank, he accessed his account and took out his amulet of glory: an enchanted amulet with a dragonstone giving off large amounts of cobat boosting abilities, and his ghostly robes: robes given to him by the cursed ghosts of Gielinor, doomed forever to walk the Earth, unseen or unheard.
Satisfied with his choice of garments, he left the castle and went to the graveyard.
Luckily, she was still there, resting from her latest job from Xenia.
Walking up to her, sitting down beside her, he said, "So, working for Xenia are we? Don't under-estimate her age: she still has a brave heart."
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:42 am

Dusk jumped when Calclor spoke, she wasnt expecting anyone to be around right now. "I.... Im not working for her. She just wanted to buy some furs." She examined him like she would one of the creatures she might have caught in a trap but at the same time looking a bit frighted. "Be.. Besides, isn't a bit rude to startle someone like that?" She paused before turning away and mumbling under her breath "But nice robes."
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:48 am

"Ah, I am sorry." he said, apologizing for startling her. Rummaging in his pack, he pulled out a blood-red dagger, covered in a sticky poison. Placing it on the ground, he spun it around, watching it go round, and round, and round.
"Oh, and thanks for the compliment. These robes took awhile to get."
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:04 am

Dusk turned her eyes to the dagger and watched it spin about. She sniffed and stood "You probly want to talk to Xenia, so i'll go." She turned to Xenia "Bye, if you ever need anything dont hesitate to ask." She opted to go around the castle instead of running though the town, the monsters didn't really bother her if she didn't attack them.
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:05 am

"Actually...... I was here about you."
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:24 am

Dusk paused at his words and turned back around flustered. "Huh? For me? But why would... I mean, if you needed fur or meat or something im sure you would be able to get it yourself." She shook her head in disbelief. Not many wanted to talk to me except for when they wanted her to get something for them.
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:38 am

"No. Something about you caught my eye, and I can clearly see you have alot of potential. I think that I could help you train?"
"Oh, and if you think I'm a master, you should hear the legends and tales of Woox. HE's the master."
(If yu look up woox16 on youtube, you'll see him kill al these hi level beasties. BY HIMSELF)
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:57 am

"Help me train?" She had never thought about doing anything other than hunting. "Train for what exactly?" She watched him cautiously, not sure why he had still picked her.
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:01 pm

"To train you into a great adventurer, like myself and Xenia. And maybe soon..... you can fight alongside of me agaisnt the greatest monsters in all of Gielinor!"
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:08 pm

Dusk shook her head both in amazement at the idea and with denial. "No, I think you hsave the wrong person." With that she ran off, even taking the main road through the bustle of the crowd. Xenia chuckled "I think you scared her, she's a quiet child who has never even thought of becoming an adventurer, even if she would be suited for it. Well, what are you going to do now?" Xena looked at Calclor.

((well, was Xena for a short bit :3))
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:10 pm

Smiling, he reached into his bag and pulled out a large amount of Earth, Water and Nature runes.
"Gonna make her change her mind."
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:27 pm

Xenia smiled and shook her head. "Real determined about this one, huh? Well then the best of luck to you, and a fair warning, though she is timid, if cornered she will put up a fight."

Dusk shook her head still shocked by what he had said, stopping underneath a tree she sat down and watched the Giant rats run around. "What would make him say that." She sighed and shook her head again "Nope, no, dont even think about it."
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:39 pm

"Hey, Xenia, I'm the one with the dragon dagger, eh? And besides..... She'll be thanking me afterwards."

After a short while, he easily found her. Leaping up the castle walls, he drew the power from the runes to create a binding spell, enough to hold her in place for a bit. Then he threw it towards her. Leaping down from the walls, near her position, he chuckled.
"Now, would you please rethink your decision? It might affect you sooner or later...." he said, flipping his dragon dagger around in the air.
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:10 pm

Dusk tried to jump up but soon found out that she couldn't even move. Looking up at him with a feral anger her words came out at more of a growl, perhaps she was spending to much time with the creatures. "What did you do, let.me.go." Her fingers twitched wanting to grab her knife to use against him. Again she stopped and looked at the dagger in his hands, Why does that thing always draw my attention?
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:21 pm

"A simple binding spell. It'll wear off in about 5 seconds. Listen, I want you to train with me because you have potential, I can see. And..... I'm bored."
Watching her gaze at his dagger, he said, "And you think this is powerful? Wait til you see my Abyssal Whip."
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:55 pm

Dusk tore her eyes from the dagger to glare up at him before calming down a bit. "So it's mainly because your bored? I guess I can go along with that." She stood and stretched her arm out after the spell wore off. "But i should go and get my bow, dont you think?"
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:48 am

"What kind of bow? I suppose I could fletch a more suitable one for you, eh?"
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:47 am

Dusk glanced at him "Its an oak longbow, and i quite like it. Besides if you did make me another i would have to get used to it and break it in, while mine is already done that." She touched her hand to her knife and started walking off towards Draynor. "My house is near the Draynor manor."
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:50 am

"Mmhmm. I see. Would you mind coming to my house? I have got some ingredients for tea..... and cake."
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonny Guire Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:58 am

((((*Cough* No offense, but Calclor, right now, you're character sounds like a dirty perv. Just saying. Carry on XDDDD))))
Sonny Guire
Sonny Guire

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:59 am

(Hey, woah, NO. You play runescape, and you'll see what I mean :/
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonny Guire Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:01 am

((I know I know, I was just saying' Razz No need to get all huffy lol))
Sonny Guire
Sonny Guire

Back to top Go down

Post  Calclor Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:01 am

((*lazers*
Hey, this new avatar is really working out Very Happy)
Calclor
Calclor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next