Literate Dragon/Neko Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poke` Eggs Need Views! Thankya....:3

5 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Poke` Eggs Need Views! Thankya....:3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Poke` Eggs Need Views! Thankya....:3

Post  Calilea Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:25 pm

were they in the wrong feilds? And what were they??
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Poke` Eggs Need Views! Thankya....:3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Poke` Eggs Need Views! Thankya....:3

Post  Sonny Guire Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:33 am

They were both in the fields they were supposed to be in...I had a Lucario and an Orcalot. And not too long ago my Pupitar ran off with the spoon as well. I sort of think it is a little unfair to the player that their pokemon can run if they aren't happy enough. I mean, what if you can't get on for a few days? Then what...oh, sorry...all of your level 30+ pokemon ran away because you were busy with your real life... XDD Just a scenario, but it happened, so yeah. Razz random mini rantageness. *sighs* Oh well. Guess I'll have to just get more...
Sonny Guire
Sonny Guire

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:44 am

Lucario... I have but one and he is named. Orcalots? Well...I have plenty of Orkits for you to choose from little one.
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:13 am

I also have a couple riolu ready to evolve and a orkalot if you want them. ^.^
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonny Guire Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:46 am

Really guys? That would be awesome! Rose, I want to find you to add you as a friend first (then we'll be buddies!)...what is your name on that site, by the way? Mine is the same. ^~^

And Cal, I have an Orkit, but it's a boy, and I don't plan on evolving it, cause I find Orkit utterly adorable...and the one that ran away was my first one, the one Narv gave me, a female named Midna, by them. And my Brogan (the Lucario) was special to me...I really wish they couldn't just leave on you like that. It sort of ticks me off.

So..how many pokemon can you trade at once? XD
Sonny Guire
Sonny Guire

Back to top Go down

Post  nervartius Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:14 am

Sonny Guire wrote:They were both in the fields they were supposed to be in...I had a Lucario and an Orcalot. And not too long ago my Pupitar ran off with the spoon as well. I sort of think it is a little unfair to the player that their pokemon can run if they aren't happy enough. I mean, what if you can't get on for a few days? Then what...oh, sorry...all of your level 30+ pokemon ran away because you were busy with your real life... XDD Just a scenario, but it happened, so yeah. Razz random mini rantageness. *sighs* Oh well. Guess I'll have to just get more...

OHHHH NOES!!! Not the Orkalot that I traded to you... T.T *starts bawling* She was precious to me too... farewell Midna... *starts crying a lake*

Oh well...
nervartius
nervartius

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:21 am

(hugs) I have a request for y'all. I will trade the one Jester Aipom I have in SfH, if y'all can find me a Male Shelder. I'm gonna need it for a breeding project soon enough. take care y'all.
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  nervartius Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:55 am

Can do! *Goes Poke' Hunting*

Edit: Has two shelider eggs, but needs clickies.
nervartius
nervartius

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonny Guire Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:59 am

Yeah, I know. Sorry Narv.

I'll look, too. :3

EDIT: Thank you CAL!!! *Hugs* When I saw your post, I got right on Pokefarm, and you inadvertently helped me a lot! While I was searching for your Shellder, I (AWESOMELY) found and adopted a male Vampy Gligar AND A Nidoran F Toy egg from the Shelter!! Yays! X3
Sonny Guire
Sonny Guire

Back to top Go down

Post  nervartius Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:35 pm

I found tons of eggs I didn't have yet. Like two male nidoran toys, flying pichu, orange gem geodude, spring turtwig and a masked buneary for Sonny-chan.
nervartius
nervartius

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonny Guire Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:05 am

Yep yep Smile

And I've found three Lunies so far from the shelter XD which was a pleasant surprise, and the Metabbit I failed to obtain. *facepalm*
Sonny Guire
Sonny Guire

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:19 am

Still hunting for aGem and a few others... but I'm a very patient female. After I get my Shiny... I'll be back on the prowl.
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonny Guire Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:39 am

Yeah. Shiny hunts take a loong time. My drifloon hunt isnt going very well, or very fast.
Sonny Guire
Sonny Guire

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:40 am

Poke Radar.
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonny Guire Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:46 am

How do you use/get one? I don't have one, nor do I know how to obtain it. D:
Sonny Guire
Sonny Guire

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:01 am

I got mine when I had an Ultimate account. (Don't ask....) And I have the Mini Radar that a friend got me from the Black Market. right now using the Mini to help with the Zorua hunt.
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonny Guire Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:39 am

Yeah. I don't have an ultimate account, or an awesome friend that would buy something from the black market for me. Cause its all not really worth it...and really expensive.
Sonny Guire
Sonny Guire

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:03 am

like I said.. .friends are awesome. but you getting a shiny without using a radar, will be a hellavan accomplishment.
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonny Guire Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:38 am

...Yes, and I will have also wasted five years of my life finishing it XD
Sonny Guire
Sonny Guire

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:15 am

lol
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonny Guire Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:25 am

Hey, hey, maybe by that time I'll be out of school XDD

But Shiny Drifloon is totally worth it...It looks so...cuddle-able! You just want to squish it when it's yellow and blue haha
Sonny Guire
Sonny Guire

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:36 am

-pets Shiny Ninetales, Charizard, Garidos, and others- I like mine to have a bit of awesomeness to them. ^^
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonny Guire Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:17 am

*Hmphs*
Yeah? Well when you need some snuggles don't come squishin' mai Loony! Go find yer own...*glances around*...SKITTY! Ha!

Bahaha XD
The only real reason I'm doing Difloon is just cause I LOVE the colors. Next is Swablu for the same reason, then, I actually think I'm gonna try for a Beldum. Also, for the same reason. Metagross looks completely kick BUTT Shiny. I mean, who doesn't love a black and gold pokemon? *looks around, nobody denies it*

See? XD
Sonny Guire
Sonny Guire

Back to top Go down

Post  Calilea Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:19 am

Good luck finding Beldum EGGS.... those things are RARE.
Calilea
Calilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonny Guire Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:27 am

I know, but they're there. I don't care how long it takes...I like...NEED one of those! You have to admit they are AWESOME!

I have seen a good amount of them though...Not MANY, but I've definitely seen them.
Sonny Guire
Sonny Guire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum